Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /homepages/37/d105851698/htdocs/nexitv/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
Wow, after three months of intense work which was overseen under the watchful eyes of Mark Hales and Simon Jenner of Oxygen Accelerator, six start-up businesses finally pitched to a room full of investors at Google Campus, London!
We were there keeping up to date with all the action. Presenting pitches is stressful, but the teams made it look a piece of cake.
We saw pitches from;
- Sorted, an online solution for anyone who needs a bit of work done – and incidentally, a way for people to make a bit of quick cash.
- The lovely guys from Carhoots – a one stop shop for information about buying a car.
- WeWana:Play, ‘Facebook for Gamers’.
- Myna, A/B testing that learns as you test.
- Rate My Romeo, disrupting the dating industry.
- And last but not least, Upcloo (who come to us all the way from Italy).
Simon Jenner opened the pitches with a video we made especially for the event, which you can check out here.
We wish all the teams the very best for the future!