NEXI Internet Television is an exciting new Start-Up company based in Birmingham Science Park, Birmingham. We create original, premium quality content exclusively for an online audience.
We are currently developing shows across our first three channels – FilmLive, a film-makers show, Founders, a show all about the journeys embarked upon by new start-up businesses, and finally GymBunnies, an online fitness show and program designed to help people with their fitness new year resolutions!
Here is an example of an episode produced for FilmLive at the International Broadcast Convention (IBC) in Amsterdam.
The new shows are to be launched in the New Year. GymBunnies will be launched on 7th January 2013 and we are hoping to obtain the help of an assistant editor as soon as possible.
We would like to interview and recruit the successful applicant by 14th January 2013 at the very latest.
We require an assistant editor who is skilled in the use of Final Cut Pro 10. You will work alongside our Producer-Director. Tasks will include;
- Organising footage
- Assembling rough-cuts
- Exporting and publishing video online
- Assisting in other areas of production including camera operation, sound and lighting.
- Promotion of online content
You must be available for the full 12 week internship period. You will be based within our office space at Birmingham Science Park.
- Knowledge and understanding of Internet TV and online video
- Good working knowledge of Final Cut Pro 10
- Possess a basic, but creative knowledge of editing
- Excellent communication and timekeeping skills – it is essential that content is delivered online when viewers expect it so it is absolutely essential you are an efficient timekeeper.
- Understanding of using video cameras
- General film-making knowledge
- Knowledge of Integrated video sponsorship models
- Social media skills for online promotion
Please fill out the information below.